Tomorrow feels like the day to do stuff lets do stuff tomorrow like go to bookstores and shit yeah
I really like learning about phobias and just having the knowledge of knowing that Melongenophobia is the fear of eggplants
look at this thing i got at the airport when leaving germany
it’s a giant tic tac box filled with tiny tic tac boxes
my dream is to write a story that people like so much that they do fanart of it
Random Sailor Moon doodles~
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
Usually what I do is ask the kid, “Hey bud you fell over/tripped/etc?” and then I react based on how they answer. If they answer with tears I use gentle words and soft paps and tons of jokes but if they’re sort of like “Yeah” and get up no problem I tell em to be a little more careful